Thursday, March 29, 2012

Valentines Day. XOXO.

Unfortunately both of us worked all day on Valentines Day. But that wasn't going to stop me from doing something sweet for my husband. I got up for work while Justin was still asleep, and the day before Valentines Day I got all of his little surprises. I left him a basket on the kitchen table which contained inside little red candles, a sweet note, a big cinnamon roll from Paradise Bakery, and on the box a wrote "something for you to enjoy now, something for you to enjoy later." Oh baby, I know;) And some other little goodies:) Justin sent me flowers, a teddy bear, balloons, and a sweet card to my work that completely made my day. After work we went out to eat and came home and had a fun romantic Valentines together. I have the most amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment