Thursday, March 29, 2012

Christmas.

I am horrible at keeping up on this. I'll kind of do a run down on things I have missed out on. Starting with Christmas Eve/ Christmas.
Our first Christmas married was so much fun together! Christmas Eve we ate at Justins parents house and opened our Christmas pajamas there! It was so much fun especially with his little niece's, nephew and sister's. After his parents we went over to my families house to show them our pajamas and watch them open theres! Justin got these Victoria Secret black silk pajamas I really wanted! Justin isn't too picky so I got him some from American Eagle that looked so comfy!

Christmas day was so much fun! We slept at our apartment and woke up and opened presents at our apartment together! Justin got me clothes, jewlrey, a new purse, and p90x, which I was so happy about! I got Justin pretty much all clothes. I know it's kind of boring but he never shops for himself so I have to:) We filled eachohers stockings too, but I think next year we will need bigger ones because the goodies inside could not even fit haha. We went and visted our families that day and gave and received gifts which was so much fun. It was really such a fun relaxing day to spend with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment